By accessing “Citation Jet Pilots” (http://www.citationjetpilots.com) you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, then please do not access and/or use this site.
- CJP reserves the right to ban any user with or without cause.
- CJP reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any post, topic or forum at any time.
- CJP shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the dissemination of any personal information by reason of theft or accidental release.
- CJP agrees to make reasonable effort to keep user data private, and will not knowingly disclose any personal information to any third party without consent.
- Members agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other content that may violate any laws of your country, the country where CJP is hosted, or any International Laws.
- Although the administrators and moderators of CJP will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the officers, and directors, nor the members of CJP will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, members agree to not post any messages that are considered obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful or threatening, violate any laws or are otherwise objectionable to the administrators or officers of the CJP.
- Members agree to allow CJP to store any information that they enter into the system.
- Under no circumstances will CJP, its board of directors, officers, or members be held responsible for any damages, whether direct or incidental, resulting from the use of this website or any information contained within.
- Some of the material contained in the CJP website may be copyrighted, or trademarked. Such material may not be used, copied or disseminated in any way without the express permission of the owner. CJP will make a conscious effort to properly mark such material; however, it is the responsibility of the user to determine the ownership of any intellectual property before using, copying or disseminating any material found on this site.